Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blood Donation ^_^ (Friday, November 20, 2009)

I started to become a regular blood donor since I was 18 years old. Not sure why, I like to use my 'blood' to help the needy. As I believe, sometimes, blood cannot be bought even you have $$$ (especially during the festive seasons, a lot of car accidents happen).



Thanks to MMU Red Crescent Society for organizing Blood Donation Drive every trimester so that I'd donated my precious blood for 8 times (skipped once because of industrial training) during my university time.

Thanks to Donorweb as I can always refer to 'you' whenever I feel that it's time for me to donate my blood again ^_@. 14th of June is World Blood Donor Day and I'm proud and delighted that she said 'yes' to me on this special day.

Whenever I wanted to go for blood donation, I'll try to ask some of my friends to join me for this good deed (even though I know most of the time they will reject me with different excuses). "A good deed is never lost", some of my friends who joined me for the blood donation would appreciate me for inviting them and will always ask "Yin Jie, when will you go for blood donation again? remember to ask me to join you yea."

"Better do a good deed near at home than go far away to burn incense." Since Singapore Health Sciences Authority (HSA) has taken the initiative to set up a useful, informative website (Donorweb) for us, don't hesitate to join the good deed.

Your good deed can save a LIFE.

Can't wait the coming of Sunday to donate my blood @ Punggul CC ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment